Make money

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Second store for children

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Opened search, opened mind

Let's play puzzle

Click to Mix and Solve

Sunday 27 September 2009

How to be happy


      Take care at the positive things of our lives and forget the negative. Work with passion and love.
The universe is often an unpredictable and chaotic place, and the human tendency is to focus on the negative and assume the positive will care for itself. But life can be no more or no less than what you make of it. If you are working in a job you dislike, you can concentrate on the positive aspects of the position and approach your work with gusto. What can you do with this job that can turn it around so you do love it. When faced with the prospect of undertaking a task you fear, you can view it as an opportunity to discover what you are truly capable of doing. Similarly, unexpected events, when viewed as surprises, can add flavor to your existence. By choosing to love life no matter what crosses your path, you can create an atmosphere of jubilance that is wonderfully infectious. A change in perspective is all it takes to change your world, but you
      To make a conscious decision to be happy is not enough. You must learn to observe life’s complexities through the eyes of a child seeing everything for the first time. You must furthermore divest (free) yourself of preconceived notions of what is good and what is bad so that you can appreciate the rich insights concealed in each stage of your life’s journey. And you must strive (attempt) to discover the dual joys of wanting what you have. As you gradually shift your perspective, your existence will be imbued with happiness and contentment that will remain with you forever.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Aldor
    Thank's for your Post.I have read your article that I have found very similar to my thought.

    I' m tring to "learn to observe life’s complexities through the eyes of a child seeing everything for the first time"
    but is very difficult.
    Fortunately I've the help of my doughter.

    I'm writing from Tuscany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Archer,
    Thanks for your sayings. I don't red your post about how to reach hapiness through a child's eyes...Are they happy, the cildren, dear Archer? I have an enormous doubt about it. I see every day my little boy and I can assure you he is not every time happy...
    But it's very clear for all of us that the childhood is a lost paradise, even we know that as adults, not as childs, if you see what that mean.
    Let me a link to this post you talk me above, please!

    ReplyDelete

Play a game

The other side of myself