Make money

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Second store for children

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Opened search, opened mind

Let's play puzzle

Click to Mix and Solve

Monday 16 July 2012

The making of a myth

What do you think about? Are we misinformed? The mondial government is lying us ? Overpopulation is a myth? Any doubt? Or we can say: 'Without any doubt overpopulation is a myth'. In 1890, a Clergyman laments: 'Too much medicine, not enough plagues'. In the same year, a man on the street comments: 'I don't feel starved to death'. A hundred years after, academic reflects: 'This planet is toast. Stupid other people'(in 1980). And nowadays, a fearmonger says with innocence: 'Without a doubt our planet is over. What? No, I don't have any facts on that. There is no time for facts'.


3 comments:

  1. The myth about learning new words can be broken by visiting https://vocabmonk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting me, I wil see your link. Happy new year!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for visiting me, I wil see your link. Happy new year!

      Delete

Play a game

The other side of myself