Make money

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Second store for children

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Opened search, opened mind

Let's play puzzle

Click to Mix and Solve

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Dreaming a butterfly


My whole life is a continous reading a of big authors or writters. I had the impression that I'm not born, that my life is a page of a book, as the butterfly of TaoTse. He said: 'I dreamed once that I'm a butterfly wich was dreaming me'. Where is the reality? Who is real: TaoTse or the butterfly?
So, I would now to see if I'm the butterfly dreaming in his mind to me in the virtual world. Maybe, we are all butterflies on this little blue planet and we don't know it yet.When I learn about some danger for the futur of earth population, as the change between poles positions, the present North becoming the South, I feel to be as unreal as the butterfly in the philosopher's mind.

Blogger Buzz: Multiple-size Embedded Presentations from Google Docs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Play a game

The other side of myself