Make money

SponsoredTweets referral badge

Second store for children

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Copy this code to your website to display this banner!

Opened search, opened mind

Let's play puzzle

Click to Mix and Solve

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Learning english


I met since soon a Japanese's blog who posted there his comments in order to learn and to improve his english level whith the kindness help of all his visitors.
So, that's why I thought to create myself a such blog and to invite here all the Romanian english speakers to tell stories, to make conversation about every days facts, to describe the happies or sads events of ours lifes.
Let's begin!
I propose you to describe the most important being of your life and to motivate why.
It's a too oversimplified compose or a too scholastic subject?
Well, I'm not so good to express myself in english so I wish only to learn more and to keep in touch with this shakespearian language. I use this adjective, 'shakespearian', because I consider a big magician of words and language as Shakespeare was, create again the language of his country. It's like a new birth for the english language.
I hope we'll touch ours aims: to speak and to write more fluently in english.
I beg your pardon for the mistakes that will appear on my page, but I can promise you that I will correct it immediately I'll find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Play a game

The other side of myself